5th International ONLINE Conference on Mathematical Advances and Applications
May, 11-14, 2022 Yildiz Technical University
For National Participants
2021 yılı konferansımız YÖK’ün belirlediği uluslararası olma kriteri dikkate alınarak düzenlenmiş, konferansımıza 27 farklı ülkeden 90 yabancı, 85 yerli katılımcı ve 10 yabancı davetli konuşmacı, 1 yerli davetli konuşmacı katılımı ile YÖK akademik teşvik kriterini sağlamıştır.
Bu yıl beşincisini gerçekleştireceğimiz konferansımız YÖK’ün belirlediği uluslararası olma kriterlerine uygun olarak düzenlenecektir.
Gereği hususunu siz değerli bilim insanları ve araştırmacılara saygılarımızla arz ederiz.
ICOMAA Organize Komitesi
With the site change we made for our conference series, which was held for the fourth time this year, we are now named ICOMAAs (International Conference Series on Mathematical Advances and Applications). For this reason, you can reach our old conference sites by using the following links:
Important Announcement (About COVID-19)
The conference (ICOMAA-2022) will be held as planned between May 11-14, 2022. Due to the Coronavirus spreading all over the world, the conference will be held online only via video conferencing. Participation documents will be sent to the participants by e-mail after the conference is held.
- E-conference will be held by ZOOM video conferencing method.
- Our participants will be able to access the program free of charge with the password we will provide them.
- Before the conference, a trial presentation will be held with all our participants.
- All participants will be able to access online presentation rooms and ask questions.
- An online hall will be determined for poster presentations and participants will exhibit their presentations there.
- After the congress, your abstracts and full papers will be published as described.
- Participation documents will be sent as a PDF via e-mail after the conference.
- All presentations to be held at the conference will be recorded and published on youtube.
Aims and Scope
5th International Conference on Mathematical Advances and Applications (ICOMAA-2022) aims to present research, exchange ideas, discuss developments in mathematics, develop collaborations and interact with professionals and researchers from all over the world.
Participants are invited to submit one-page summaries of their work, with some of the following interesting topics and no restrictions on them:
Functional Analysis, Approximation Theory, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Harmonic and non-Harmonic Analysis, Applied Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Geometry, Topology and Algebra, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Operator Theory, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Sequence Spaces and Matrix Transformation, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Spectral Theory and Differential Operators, Boundary Value Problems, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Discontinuous Differential Equations, Convex Analysis and its Applications, Optimization and its Application, History and Teaching Methodology of Mathematics, Application on Variable Exponent Lebesgue Spaces, Applications on Differential Equations and Partial Differential Equations, Fourier Analysis, Wavelet and Harmonic Analysis Methods in Function Spaces, Applications on Computer Engineering, Flow Dynamics, Mathematical Modelling in Scientific Disciplines etc.
- FULL PAPERS of accepted abstracts for presentation at ICOMAA-2022 will be published in the conference book;
- Please submit your full paper to the Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology. For “Call for Proceedings” click here.
- The deadline for submissions to the proceedings is 10 July 2022.